» » » Waterford vs Finn Harps Predictions 19.07.2019

Waterford vs Finn Harps Predictions 19.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19 Jul 19:00 Waterford v Finn Harps
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Jul 19:00 Waterford v Finn Harps 54 28 18 54 46 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.16
Waterford welcome Finn Harps for a Ireland Premier Division match on . Read on for our Waterford v Finn Harps Prediction and Betting Tips.

Waterford are 1.74 to win at home against Finn Harps, who are 4.76 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.82 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Waterford has a 54% chance of winning while Finn Harps's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Waterford vs Finn Harps Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Waterford FC have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Airtricity League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Waterford FC's last 6 home games (Airtricity League).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.16
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Waterford vs Finn Harps
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙