FC Sion vs FC Basel Predictions 19.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
18:00 FC Sion v FC Basel
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 FC Sion v FC Basel 20 29 51 65 35 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W12 | Odds: 1.89
FC Sion welcome FC Basel for a Switzerland Super League match on . Read on for our FC Sion v FC Basel Prediction and Betting Tips.


FC Sion are 3.88 to win at home against FC Basel, who are 1.89 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Sion has a 20% chance of winning while FC Basel's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

FC Sion vs FC Basel Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FC Basel 1893 are undefeated in their last 19 away matches against FC Sion in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FC Basel 1893's last 7 games (Super League).

FC Basel 1893 are undefeated in 19 of their last 20 matches (Super League).

FC Basel 1893 have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (Super League).
Our Betting Tip:
W12 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Sion vs FC Basel
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Sion vs FC Basel Predictions 19.07.2019