» » » Senegal vs Algeria Predictions 19.07.2019

Senegal vs Algeria Predictions 19.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19 Jul 19:00 Senegal v Algeria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Jul 19:00 Senegal v Algeria 46 26 28 35 65 31 69
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.90
Senegal welcome Algeria for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Senegal v Algeria Prediction and Betting Tips.

Senegal are 2.74 to win at home against Algeria, who are 2.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.99 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Senegal has a 46% chance of winning while Algeria's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Senegal vs Algeria Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Senegal take on Algerians on the back of a series of tight tournament games that saw only one team score in each of Senegal’s six AFCON fixtures, with five producing under 2.5 goals, and four finishing by a 1-0 scoreline (W3, L1 – including extra-time).

Algeria enter this final unbeaten in the tournament, winning every match in 90 minutes except a victory on penalties in the quarter-finals. Their quick-starting displays have seen them lead at half-time in five of their six AFCON fixtures.

Algeria have opened the scoring in nine of their previous 11 AFCON tournament fixtures.
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Senegal vs Algeria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙