Ballymena vs Malmo FF Predictions 18.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
18:45 Ballymena v Malmo FF
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Ballymena v Malmo FF 16 16 68 68 32 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 to Nil | Odds: 2.05
Ballymena welcome Malmo FF for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Ballymena v Malmo FF Prediction and Betting Tips.


Ballymena are 19.00 to win at home against Malmo FF, who are 1.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 10.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ballymena has a 16% chance of winning while Malmo FF's success is an estimated 68% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 16 per cent.

Ballymena vs Malmo FF Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Malmoe FF's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
W2 to Nil @ 2.05
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ballymena vs Malmo FF
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ballymena vs Malmo FF Predictions 18.07.2019