» » » Tunisia vs Nigeria Predictions 17.07.2019

Tunisia vs Nigeria Predictions 17.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
17 Jul 19:00 Tunisia v Nigeria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Jul 19:00 Tunisia v Nigeria 43 27 30 44 56 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.00
Tunisia welcome Nigeria for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Tunisia v Nigeria Prediction and Betting Tips.

Tunisia are 3.20 to win at home against Nigeria, who are 2.49 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.09 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Tunisia has a 43% chance of winning while Nigeria's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Tunisia vs Nigeria Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The last six AFCON tournament goals that Tunisia have conceded arrived on the hour mark or beyond.

Nigeria’s last three matches have each seen the side scoring first on the day concede an equaliser via the match’s very next goal.

Each of the last three H2Hs have ended in stalemate after a level half-time scoreline.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tunisia vs Nigeria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 2


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙