» » » Senegal vs Tunisia Predictions 14.07.2019

Senegal vs Tunisia Predictions 14.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
14 Jul 16:00 Senegal v Tunisia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14 Jul 16:00 Senegal v Tunisia 50 25 25 41 59 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 2.10

Senegal welcome Tunisia for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Senegal v Tunisia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Senegal are 2.10 to win at home against Tunisia, who are 4.12 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.05 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Senegal has a 50% chance of winning while Tunisia's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Senegal vs Tunisia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been three penalties, and two red cards shown, across Senegal’s previous three matches.

Senegal have kept a clean sheet in each of their last five AFCON tournament victories.

Tunisia have conceded each of their last five AFCON tournament goals in the last 30 minutes.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Senegal vs Tunisia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙