» » » Sligo Rovers vs Waterford Predictions 13.07.2019

Sligo Rovers vs Waterford Predictions 13.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
13 Jul 19:00 Sligo Rovers v Waterford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13 Jul 19:00 Sligo Rovers v Waterford 40 34 26 52 48 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.74

Sligo Rovers welcome Waterford for a Ireland Premier Division match on . Read on for our Sligo Rovers v Waterford Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sligo Rovers are 2.47 to win at home against Waterford, who are 2.91 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sligo Rovers has a 40% chance of winning while Waterford's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Sligo Rovers vs Waterford Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Waterford FC have lost their last 3 matches (Airtricity League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Waterford FC's last 16 away games (Airtricity League).

Sligo Rovers are undefeated in their last 8 home matches (Airtricity League).

Waterford FC have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Airtricity League).
Our Betting Tip:
1 DNB @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sligo Rovers vs Waterford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙