Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras Predictions 13.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
22:00 Sao Paulo v Palmeiras
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22:00 Sao Paulo v Palmeiras 29 36 35 32 68 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.80

Sao Paulo welcome Palmeiras for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Sao Paulo v Palmeiras Prediction and Betting Tips.


Sao Paulo are 2.92 to win at home against Palmeiras, who are 2.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.02 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sao Paulo has a 29% chance of winning while Palmeiras's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Palmeiras are undefeated in their last 32 matches (Brasileirão).

Palmeiras have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 7 matches (Brasileirão).

Palmeiras have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Sao Paulo in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras Predictions 13.07.2019