» » » Madagascar vs Tunisia Predictions 11.07.2019

Madagascar vs Tunisia Predictions 11.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
11 Jul 19:00 Madagascar v Tunisia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
11 Jul 19:00 Madagascar v Tunisia 29 29 42 54 46 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.31
Madagascar welcome Tunisia for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Madagascar v Tunisia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Madagascar are 4.96 to win at home against Tunisia, who are 1.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Madagascar has a 29% chance of winning while Tunisia's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Madagascar vs Tunisia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Over half (five) of Madagascar’s last nine matches have featured at least four goals.

With seven goals scored, Madagascar boast the second-best offensive record in the 2019 AFCON finals.

Tunisia have conceded each of their last five AFCON finals goals in the last 30 minutes of play.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.31
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Madagascar vs Tunisia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham 28 20 42 55 45 57 43 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.81
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan 40 30 30 59 41 56 44 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City 57 28 15 65 35 55 45 HT FT 2/2
Pick: HT FT 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg 62 26 12 64 36 48 52 Over 1.5
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow 50 23 27 49 51 45 55 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.39
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara 67 22 11 64 36 50 50 W1 to Nil
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 1.87
View More Betting Tips ⋙