» » » Ferencvaros vs Ludogorets Predictions 10.07.2019

Ferencvaros vs Ludogorets Predictions 10.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
10 Jul 18:00 Ferencvaros v Ludogorets
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Jul 18:00 Ferencvaros v Ludogorets 44 27 29 52 48 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 1.83
Ferencvaros welcome Ludogorets for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ferencvaros v Ludogorets Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ferencvaros are 2.57 to win at home against Ludogorets, who are 2.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ferencvaros has a 44% chance of winning while Ludogorets's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Ferencvaros vs Ludogorets Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ferencvaros's last 5 games (UEFA Champions League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ludogorets Razgrad's last 3 games (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ferencvaros vs Ludogorets
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham 28 20 42 55 45 57 43 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.81
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan 40 30 30 59 41 56 44 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City 57 28 15 65 35 55 45 HT FT 2/2
Pick: HT FT 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg 62 26 12 64 36 48 52 Over 1.5
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow 50 23 27 49 51 45 55 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.39
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara 67 22 11 64 36 50 50 W1 to Nil
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 1.87
View More Betting Tips ⋙