» » » Nigeria vs South Africa Predictions 10.07.2019

Nigeria vs South Africa Predictions 10.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
10 Jul 19:00 Nigeria v South Africa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Jul 19:00 Nigeria v South Africa 54 29 17 40 60 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Nigeria Qual. | Odds: 1.44
Nigeria welcome South Africa for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Nigeria v South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nigeria are 2.05 to win at home against South Africa, who are 4.46 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.99 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nigeria has a 54% chance of winning while South Africa's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Nigeria vs South Africa Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Four of Nigeria’s five 2019 victories have come by a single-goal margin.

There have been three red cards shown across the last six H2Hs, with two for SA.

SA boss Stuart Baxter is unbeaten in two encounters with Nigeria head coach Gernot Rohr (W1, D1).

Both managerial encounters to date have produced under 2.5 match goals.
Our Betting Tip:
Nigeria Qual. @ 1.44
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nigeria vs South Africa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham 28 20 42 55 45 57 43 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.81
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan 40 30 30 59 41 56 44 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City 57 28 15 65 35 55 45 HT FT 2/2
Pick: HT FT 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg 62 26 12 64 36 48 52 Over 1.5
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow 50 23 27 49 51 45 55 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.39
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara 67 22 11 64 36 50 50 W1 to Nil
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 1.87
View More Betting Tips ⋙