» » » Suduva vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions 09.07.2019

Suduva vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions 09.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
09 Jul 18:00 Suduva v Crvena Zvezda
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Jul 18:00 Suduva v Crvena Zvezda 27 19 54 62 38 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.12

Suduva welcome Crvena Zvezda for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Suduva v Crvena Zvezda Prediction and Betting Tips.

Suduva are 5.60 to win at home against Crvena Zvezda, who are 1.61 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Suduva has a 27% chance of winning while Crvena Zvezda's success is an estimated 54% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Suduva vs Crvena Zvezda Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Suduva have failed to score in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Suduva have lost their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

FK Crvena Zvezda have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.12
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Suduva vs Crvena Zvezda
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙