» » » FC Astana vs CFR 1907 Predictions 09.07.2019

FC Astana vs CFR 1907 Predictions 09.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
09 Jul 13:00 FC Astana v CFR Cluj
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Jul 13:00 FC Astana v CFR Cluj 46 28 26 44 56 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.57

FC Astana welcome CFR Cluj for a Champions League match on . Read on for our FC Astana v CFR Cluj Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Astana are 2.24 to win at home against CFR Cluj, who are 3.52 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Astana has a 46% chance of winning while CFR Cluj's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

FC Astana vs CFR Cluj Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FC Astana have failed to score in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of FC Astana's last 6 games (UEFA Champions League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Cluj's last 3 games (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Astana vs CFR Cluj
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙