» » » Sarajevo vs Celtic Predictions 09.07.2019

Sarajevo vs Celtic Predictions 09.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
09 Jul 17:45 Sarajevo v Celtic
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Jul 17:45 Sarajevo v Celtic 22 25 53 52 48 31 69
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07

Sarajevo welcome Celtic for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Sarajevo v Celtic Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sarajevo are 5.30 to win at home against Celtic, who are 1.64 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sarajevo has a 22% chance of winning while Celtic's success is an estimated 53% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Sarajevo vs Celtic Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FK Sarajevo have failed to score in their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).

FK Sarajevo have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).

FK Sarajevo have lost their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sarajevo vs Celtic
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙