Ghana vs Tunisia Predictions 08.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:00 Ghana v Tunisia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Ghana v Tunisia 40 36 24 39 61 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.67
Ghana welcome Tunisia for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Ghana v Tunisia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Ghana are 2.43 to win at home against Tunisia, who are 3.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.78 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ghana has a 40% chance of winning while Tunisia's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Ghana vs Tunisia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ghana vs Tunisia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ghana vs Tunisia Predictions 08.07.2019