Madagascar vs Congo Predictions 07.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
16:00 Madagascar v Congo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Madagascar v Congo 35 33 32 42 58 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.20
Madagascar welcome Congo for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Madagascar v Congo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Madagascar are 3.54 to win at home against Congo, who are 2.32 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.06 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Madagascar has a 35% chance of winning while Congo's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Madagascar vs Congo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Four of Madagascar’s last eight matches (overall) have featured at least four goals.

Both teams have scored in just one of DR Congo’s last six matches.

DR Congo have been shown at least two yellow cards in all AFCON finals matches so far.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.20
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Madagascar vs Congo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » Madagascar vs Congo Predictions 07.07.2019