» » » Zenit vs Lokomotiv Predictions 06.07.2019

Zenit vs Lokomotiv Predictions 06.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
06 Jul 16:00 Zenit v Lokomotiv
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Jul 16:00 Zenit v Lokomotiv 43 36 21 43 57 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.90
Zenit welcome Lokomotiv for a Russian Premier League match on . Read on for our Zenit v Lokomotiv Prediction and Betting Tips.

Zenit are 2.52 to win at home against Lokomotiv, who are 3.17 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.22 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Zenit has a 43% chance of winning while Lokomotiv's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Zenit vs Lokomotiv Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zenit vs Lokomotiv
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙