England W vs Sweden W Predictions 06.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
15:00 England W v Sweden W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 England W v Sweden W 53 26 21 55 45 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: England Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.73
England W welcome Sweden W for a World Cup match on . Read on for our England W v Sweden W Prediction and Betting Tips.


England W are 1.69 to win at home against Sweden W, who are 4.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for England W has a 53% chance of winning while Sweden W's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

England W vs Sweden W Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

England have scored the opening goal in five of their six WC fixtures.

The Swedes have lost just twice to England across the previous ten H2Hs (W5, D3, L2) - last losing in August 2014 (4-0).

The WC knockout rounds have witnessed England score three goals within the first 30 minutes, whilst Sweden have netted just once during the same period.
Our Betting Tip:
England Over 1.5 @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on England W vs Sweden W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » England W vs Sweden W Predictions 06.07.2019