» » » Egypt vs South Africa Predictions 06.07.2019

Egypt vs South Africa Predictions 06.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
06 Jul 19:00 Egypt v South Africa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Jul 19:00 Egypt v South Africa 65 25 10 43 57 38 62
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 2.04
Egypt welcome South Africa for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Egypt v South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips.

Egypt are 1.66 to win at home against South Africa, who are 6.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Egypt has a 65% chance of winning while South Africa's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Egypt vs South Africa Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Egypt’s last two matches have seen them lead 2-0 at half-time, but fail to score inside the first 15 minutes.

South Africa have played six straight matches where no first-half goal has been scored.

So far in this tournament, both teams have averaged just over 50% possession in their matches.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 to Nil @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Egypt vs South Africa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙