» » » Colorado vs New England Rev Predictions 05.07.2019

Colorado vs New England Rev Predictions 05.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
05 Jul 01:00 Colorado v New England Rev
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
05 Jul 01:00 Colorado v New England Rev 51 32 17 61 39 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.99

Colorado welcome New England Rev for a MLS match on . Read on for our Colorado v New England Rev Prediction and Betting Tips.

Colorado are 1.97 to win at home against New England Rev, who are 3.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Colorado has a 51% chance of winning while New England Rev's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Colorado vs New England Rev Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Colorado have won their last 4 home matches (Major League Soccer).
Colorado are undefeated in 12 of their last 13 home matches against New England in all competitions.
Both teams have scored in five of New England’s last six MLS matches.
The first goal could be important, with three of the last four MLS H2H meetings seeing under 2.5 total goals scored.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Colorado vs New England Rev
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙