Morocco vs Benin Predictions 05.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
16:00 Morocco v Benin
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Morocco v Benin 64 24 12 39 61 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.58
Morocco welcome Benin for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Morocco v Benin Prediction and Betting Tips.


Morocco are 1.59 to win at home against Benin, who are 6.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Morocco has a 64% chance of winning while Benin's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Morocco vs Benin Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Morocco vs Benin
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Morocco vs Benin Predictions 05.07.2019