» » » Chicago Fire vs Atlanta United Predictions 04.07.2019

Chicago Fire vs Atlanta United Predictions 04.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-1
04 Jul 00:00 Chicago Fire v Atlanta United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Jul 00:00 Chicago Fire v Atlanta United 45 28 27 56 44 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 0.5 HT | Odds: 2.30
Chicago Fire welcome Atlanta United for a MLS match on . Read on for our Chicago Fire v Atlanta United Prediction and Betting Tips.

Chicago Fire are 2.08 to win at home against Atlanta United, who are 3.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.68 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Chicago Fire has a 45% chance of winning while Atlanta United's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Chicago Fire vs Atlanta United Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Chicago are without a first-half clean sheet in six MLS games.
Atlanta have scored at least two goals in four of the five MLS H2Hs and in their last four MLS games.
Their last four results in MLS away games have been by a one-goal margin.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 0.5 HT @ 2.30
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chicago Fire vs Atlanta United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙