» » » Sporting Kansas vs Los Angeles Predictions 04.07.2019

Sporting Kansas vs Los Angeles Predictions 04.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-5
04 Jul 00:30 Sporting Kansas v Los Angeles
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Jul 00:30 Sporting Kansas v Los Angeles 27 32 41 66 34 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 2HT | Odds: 2.50
Sporting Kansas welcome Los Angeles for a MLS match on . Read on for our Sporting Kansas v Los Angeles Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sporting Kansas are 2.94 to win at home against Los Angeles, who are 2.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sporting Kansas has a 27% chance of winning while Los Angeles's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Sporting Kansas vs Los Angeles Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Kansas City have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Major League Soccer).
Eleven of the 15 league goals conceded by Sporting KC at home have arrived after half-time.
In MLS history, LAFC have never recorded a goalless away draw (26 games).
Each of the three MLS H2Hs have seen the winning side score exactly two goals.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 2HT @ 2.50
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sporting Kansas vs Los Angeles
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙