» » » Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions 04.07.2019

Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions 04.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
04 Jul 02:00 Real Salt Lake v Columbus Crew
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Jul 02:00 Real Salt Lake v Columbus Crew 53 25 22 57 43 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.74
Real Salt Lake welcome Columbus Crew for a MLS match on . Read on for our Real Salt Lake v Columbus Crew Prediction and Betting Tips.

Real Salt Lake are 1.73 to win at home against Columbus Crew, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.96 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Real Salt Lake has a 53% chance of winning while Columbus Crew's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Salt Lake have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Major League Soccer).
Salt Lake have won their last 3 home matches (Major League Soccer).
Salt Lake are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Columbus in all competitions.
Salt Lake have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Columbus in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙