» » » Netherlands W vs Sweden W Predictions 03.07.2019

Netherlands W vs Sweden W Predictions 03.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
03 Jul 19:00 Netherlands W v Sweden W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Jul 19:00 Netherlands W v Sweden W 49 31 20 45 55 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.66
Netherlands W welcome Sweden W for a World Cup match on . Read on for our Netherlands W v Sweden W Prediction and Betting Tips.

Netherlands W are 2.28 to win at home against Sweden W, who are 3.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Netherlands W has a 49% chance of winning while Sweden W's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Netherlands W vs Sweden W Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Netherlands are unbeaten vs Sweden in the last three H2Hs (W2, D1).
The ‘Oranjeleeuwinnen’ have scored exactly two goals in their last three WC fixtures.
Three of Sweden’s five WC fixtures have seen only one side score.
Sweden have gone on to win each of the last five games where they have scored first.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 1.0 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Netherlands W vs Sweden W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙