» » » Orlando City vs Philadelphia Predictions 03.07.2019

Orlando City vs Philadelphia Predictions 03.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
03 Jul 23:00 Orlando City v Philadelphia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
03 Jul 23:00 Orlando City v Philadelphia 41 30 29 55 45 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.78
Orlando City welcome Philadelphia for a MLS match on . Read on for our Orlando City v Philadelphia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Orlando City are 2.12 to win at home against Philadelphia, who are 3.24 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Orlando City has a 41% chance of winning while Philadelphia's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Orlando City vs Philadelphia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Just three of Orlando’s last ten MLS fixtures produced over 2.5 goals.
Both teams have scored in Philadelphia’s last six MLS matches.
In competitive H2Hs, if a team has been leading at half-time they have always gone on to win.
Orlando City have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Philadelphia in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Orlando City vs Philadelphia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙