Jamaica vs USA Predictions 04.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
01:00 Jamaica v USA
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01:00 Jamaica v USA 17 24 59 52 48 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: HF/FT - 2/2 | Odds: 2.30
Jamaica welcome USA for a match on . Read on for our Jamaica v USA Prediction and Betting Tips.


Jamaica are 6.35 to win at home against USA, who are 1.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.88 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Jamaica has a 17% chance of winning while USA's success is an estimated 59% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Jamaica vs USA Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both teams have scored in only three of Jamaica’s last ten fixtures.

Both teams have scored in just one of the USA’s last 12 fixtures.

Three of the USA’s four Gold Cup games have seen two or fewer yellow cards.
Our Betting Tip:
HF/FT - 2/2 @ 2.30
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Jamaica vs USA
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Jamaica vs USA Predictions 04.07.2019