» » » Chile vs Peru Predictions 04.07.2019

Chile vs Peru Predictions 04.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
04 Jul 00:30 Chile v Peru
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Jul 00:30 Chile v Peru 55 28 17 56 44 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 HT | Odds: 2.62
Chile welcome Peru for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Chile v Peru Prediction and Betting Tips.

Chile are 1.99 to win at home against Peru, who are 4.64 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Chile has a 55% chance of winning while Peru's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Chile vs Peru Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

A majority (four) of Chile’s last seven CA meetings with teams currently ranked below them have seen ‘La Roja’ win the first half ‘to-nil’

Chile’s last three competitive H2H meetings against Peru have seen them win the first half by a one-goal margin, and draw the second by a 1-1 scoreline.
Peru’s last three matches won/lost either way have seen the last goal arrive beyond the 89th minute each time.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 HT @ 2.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chile vs Peru
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙