Guinea Bissau vs Ghana Predictions 02.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
16:00 Guinea v Ghana
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:00 Guinea v Ghana 23 28 49 49 51 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 (-1 H) | Odds: 1.76
Guinea welcome Ghana for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Guinea v Ghana Prediction and Betting Tips.


Guinea are 8.40 to win at home against Ghana, who are 1.44 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Guinea has a 23% chance of winning while Ghana's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Guinea vs Ghana Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Six of Ghana’s last seven competitive games have featured under 2.5 total goals.

Ghana’s last three AFCON tournament wins have all come by a single-goal margin.

Four of Guinea-Bissau’s AFCON qualification matches saw both teams score and produce over 2.5 total goals.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 (-1 H) @ 1.76
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Guinea vs Ghana
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Guinea Bissau vs Ghana Predictions 02.07.2019