» » » Djurgarden vs Kalmar Predictions 01.07.2019

Djurgarden vs Kalmar Predictions 01.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
01 Jul 17:00 Djurgarden v Kalmar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Jul 17:00 Djurgarden v Kalmar 51 29 20 52 48 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Djurgarden welcome Kalmar for a SWEDEN: Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Djurgarden v Kalmar Prediction and Betting Tips.

Djurgarden are 1.81 to win at home against Kalmar, who are 4.58 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Djurgarden has a 51% chance of winning while Kalmar's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Djurgarden vs Kalmar Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Kalmar FF's last 8 games (Allsvenskan).

Djurgaarden have won their last 4 matches (Allsvenskan).

Kalmar FF have failed to score in their last 3 away matches (Allsvenskan).
Djurgaarden have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Kalmar FF in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Djurgarden vs Kalmar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙