Bohemians vs Derry City Predictions 01.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Bohemians v Derry City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Bohemians v Derry City 37 32 31 49 51 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.91
Bohemians welcome Derry City for a Ireland Premier Division match on . Read on for our Bohemians v Derry City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Bohemians are 2.62 to win at home against Derry City, who are 2.79 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.26 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bohemians has a 37% chance of winning while Derry City's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Bohemians vs Derry City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bohemian FC's last 5 games (Airtricity League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Derry City's last 3 games (Airtricity League).

Derry City are undefeated in their last 7 away matches against Bohemian FC in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bohemians vs Derry City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bohemians vs Derry City Predictions 01.07.2019