» » » Kenya vs Senegal Predictions 01.07.2019

Kenya vs Senegal Predictions 01.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
01 Jul 19:00 Kenya v Senegal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Jul 19:00 Kenya v Senegal 28 27 45 46 54 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 (-1.0 AH) | Odds: 1.82
Kenya welcome Senegal for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Kenya v Senegal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Kenya are 8.70 to win at home against Senegal, who are 1.46 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Kenya has a 28% chance of winning while Senegal's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Kenya vs Senegal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Fifty-per cent of Senegal's last 20 competitive games have seen goals in both halves (KEN: 30.0%). Kenya have failed to even score against Senegal - much like in 36.67% of their last 30 matches since March 2017.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 (-1.0 AH) @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Kenya vs Senegal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙