» » » Namibia vs Ivory Coast Predictions 01.07.2019

Namibia vs Ivory Coast Predictions 01.07.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
01 Jul 16:00 Namibia v Ivory Coast
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
01 Jul 16:00 Namibia v Ivory Coast 22 32 46 44 56 33 67
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X HT | Odds: 1.90
Namibia welcome Ivory Coast for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Namibia v Ivory Coast Prediction and Betting Tips.

Namibia are 10.50 to win at home against Ivory Coast, who are 1.36 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Namibia has a 22% chance of winning while Ivory Coast's success is an estimated 46% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Namibia vs Ivory Coast Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Three of Namibia's previous four victories have been ‘to nil’.

Ivory Coast have had under 1.5 goals 10 last halves in a row

Namibia have scored over 2.5 goals in just one of their previous 19 international matches.

There have been four penalties awarded across Ivory Coast’s previous six matches.
Our Betting Tip:
1X HT @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Namibia vs Ivory Coast
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙