» » » Uganda vs Egypt Predictions 30.06.2019

Uganda vs Egypt Predictions 30.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
30 Jun 19:00 Uganda v Egypt
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
30 Jun 19:00 Uganda v Egypt 35 35 30 39 61 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.28
Uganda welcome Egypt for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Uganda v Egypt Prediction and Betting Tips.

Uganda are 5.65 to win at home against Egypt, who are 1.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.15 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Uganda has a 35% chance of winning while Egypt's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Uganda vs Egypt Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Uganda’s previous five wins have all been ‘to nil’.
Four of Egypt's previous six goals scored came in the first half.
Both teams scored in just two of the previous eight H2H meetings.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.28
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Uganda vs Egypt
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Celta Vigo v Real Madrid 23 22 55 71 29 66 34 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.66
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:30
Nantes v Marseille 45 29 26 55 45 59 41 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.17
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Den Haag v Sparta Rotterdam 31 32 37 63 37 63 37 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Man City v Tottenham 70 15 15 60 40 52 48 W1 & BTTS
Pick: W1 & BTTS | Odds: 2.50
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:30
Monchengladbach v Schalke 38 34 28 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
Valencia v Real Sociedad 59 29 12 52 48 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.71
View More Betting Tips ⋙