» » » Italy W vs Netherlands W Predictions 29.06.2019

Italy W vs Netherlands W Predictions 29.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
29 Jun 13:00 Italy W v Netherlands W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Jun 13:00 Italy W v Netherlands W 30 27 43 45 55 54 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.86
Italy W welcome Netherlands W for a World Cup match on . Read on for our Italy W v Netherlands W Prediction and Betting Tips.

Italy W are 3.50 to win at home against Netherlands W, who are 2.16 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Italy W has a 30% chance of winning while Netherlands W's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Italy W vs Netherlands W Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Italy have scored nine goals from 46 attempts (19.56%) at this WC.

Italy were winning at half-time in three of the last four H2Hs (W3, L1), despite winning none.

Five of the Netherlands’ last six matches have seen over 2.5 total goals.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Italy W vs Netherlands W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙