Atlanta United vs Montreal Impact Predictions 29.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
22:00 Atlanta United v Montreal Impact
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22:00 Atlanta United v Montreal Impact 61 26 13 53 47 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.95
Atlanta United welcome Montreal Impact for a MLS match on . Read on for our Atlanta United v Montreal Impact Prediction and Betting Tips.


Atlanta United are 1.59 to win at home against Montreal Impact, who are 5.65 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.14 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atlanta United has a 61% chance of winning while Montreal Impact's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Atlanta United vs Montreal Impact Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Montreal's last 11 away games (Major League Soccer).

Atlanta United have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Major League Soccer).

Atlanta United have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 home matches (Major League Soccer).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atlanta United vs Montreal Impact
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atlanta United vs Montreal Impact Predictions 29.06.2019