» » » Benin vs Guinea Predictions 29.06.2019

Benin vs Guinea Predictions 29.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
29 Jun 20:00 Benin v Guinea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Jun 20:00 Benin v Guinea 59 27 14 43 57 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.99
Benin welcome Guinea for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Benin v Guinea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Benin are 1.99 to win at home against Guinea, who are 4.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Benin has a 59% chance of winning while Guinea's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Benin vs Guinea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Six of Benin’s last seven victories have come by a single-goal margin.

Guinea-Bissau have received exactly one booking in each of their four AFCON group games.
Six of Guinea-Bissau’s last seven defeats prior to the start of this year came at both HT/FT.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Benin vs Guinea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙