» » » Uruguay vs Peru Predictions 29.06.2019

Uruguay vs Peru Predictions 29.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
29 Jun 19:00 Uruguay v Peru
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
29 Jun 19:00 Uruguay v Peru 51 28 21 61 39 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.70
Uruguay welcome Peru for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Uruguay v Peru Prediction and Betting Tips.

Uruguay are 1.70 to win at home against Peru, who are 6.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.68 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Uruguay has a 51% chance of winning while Peru's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Uruguay vs Peru Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Five of Uruguay’s last six victories have seen them win both halves.

Since 1995, Peru have participated in two CA knockout stage shootouts, going out both times.

None of the six H2Hs contested in the 2010s decade have seen the teams separated by over 1.5 goals at half-time.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Uruguay vs Peru
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Hull City v Blackburn 45 25 30 62 38 65 35 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Derby v Bristol City 48 30 22 53 47 56 44 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:45
Middlesbrough v Wigan 49 28 23 52 48 51 49 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
LASK Linz v Club Brugge 32 30 38 61 39 57 43 2 DNB
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.00
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Cluj v Slavia Prague 35 32 33 40 60 36 64 Away Over 1.0
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 1.88
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 20:00
Apoel v Ajax 20 20 60 66 34 53 47 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.72
View More Betting Tips ⋙