» » » France W vs USA W Predictions 28.06.2019

France W vs USA W Predictions 28.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
28 Jun 19:00 France W v USA W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Jun 19:00 France W v USA W 30 40 30 45 55 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.63
France W welcome USA W for a World Cup match on . Read on for our France W v USA W Prediction and Betting Tips.

France W are 3.22 to win at home against USA W, who are 2.31 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for France W has a 30% chance of winning while USA W's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 40 per cent.

France W vs USA W Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

France have won 17 of their last 18 fixtures (W17, L1) - scoring two or more goals over WC-winning nations Germany (3-0), USA (3-1), Japan (3-1) and Norway (2-1) in the process.
The USA are undefeated in their last 14 WC matches (W11, D3: within 90 minutes) following a 2-1 defeat to Sweden in 2011.
The USA have lost just once this year, 3-1 to France in January (W11, D2, L1).
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.63
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on France W vs USA W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙