» » » Venezuela vs Argentina Predictions 28.06.2019

Venezuela vs Argentina Predictions 28.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
28 Jun 19:00 Venezuela v Argentina
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
28 Jun 19:00 Venezuela v Argentina 15 23 62 60 40 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 2.57
Venezuela welcome Argentina for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Venezuela v Argentina Prediction and Betting Tips.

Venezuela are 7.20 to win at home against Argentina, who are 1.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Venezuela has a 15% chance of winning while Argentina's success is an estimated 62% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Venezuela vs Argentina Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 2.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Venezuela vs Argentina
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙