» » » Norway W vs England W Predictions 27.06.2019

Norway W vs England W Predictions 27.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
27 Jun 19:00 Norway W v England W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Jun 19:00 Norway W v England W 27 30 43 45 55 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.75
Norway W welcome England W for a World Cup match on . Read on for our Norway W v England W Prediction and Betting Tips.

Norway W are 3.72 to win at home against England W, who are 2.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norway W has a 27% chance of winning while England W's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Norway W vs England W Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Three successive WC fixtures involving Norway have seen both sides score.

Norway have opened the scoring inside the first half-hour in their last two fixtures.

England have registered three consecutive clean sheets for the first time at a WC.

The Lionesses’ victory over Cameroon represented their biggest win in a WC knock-out match.
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norway W vs England W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:00
Newcastle v West Ham 28 20 42 55 45 57 43 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.81
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:30
Man United v Inter Milan 40 30 30 59 41 56 44 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Wolves v Man City 57 28 15 65 35 55 45 HT FT 2/2
Pick: HT FT 2/2 | Odds: 1.85
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
CSKA Moscow v Orenburg 62 26 12 64 36 48 52 Over 1.5
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.40
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 19:30
FC Rostov v Spartak Moscow 50 23 27 49 51 45 55 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.39
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 21:00
Benfica v Guadalajara 67 22 11 64 36 50 50 W1 to Nil
Pick: W1 to Nil | Odds: 1.87
View More Betting Tips ⋙