» » » DC United vs Orlando City Predictions 27.06.2019

DC United vs Orlando City Predictions 27.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
27 Jun 00:00 DC United v Orlando City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Jun 00:00 DC United v Orlando City 41 31 28 52 48 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.67


DC United welcome Orlando City for a MLS match on . Read on for our DC United v Orlando City Prediction and Betting Tips.

DC United are 2.16 to win at home against Orlando City, who are 3.42 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for DC United has a 41% chance of winning while Orlando City's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

DC United vs Orlando City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

DC United have drawn their last 3 matches (Major League Soccer).

Both teams have scored in 72.73% of 11 H2H matchups.
D.C. United have only scored one first-half goal in five home games.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.67
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on DC United vs Orlando City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙