» » » New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union Predictions 26.06.2019

New England Revolution vs Philadelphia Union Predictions 26.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
26 Jun 23:00 New England Rev v Philadelphia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
26 Jun 23:00 New England Rev v Philadelphia 29 32 39 55 45 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & BTTS | Odds: 2.19
New England Rev welcome Philadelphia for a MLS match on . Read on for our New England Rev v Philadelphia Prediction and Betting Tips.

New England Rev are 2.63 to win at home against Philadelphia, who are 2.56 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for New England Rev has a 29% chance of winning while Philadelphia's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

New England Rev vs Philadelphia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Philadelphia have won 6 of their last 7 matches against New England in all competitions.

New England have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Philadelphia in all competitions.

Philadelphia are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Major League Soccer).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & BTTS @ 2.19
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on New England Rev vs Philadelphia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙