Nigeria vs Guinea Predictions 26.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14:30 Nigeria v Guinea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 Nigeria v Guinea 56 29 15 45 55 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.89
Nigeria welcome Guinea for a Africa Cup of Nations match on . Read on for our Nigeria v Guinea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nigeria are 1.89 to win at home against Guinea, who are 4.96 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.13 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nigeria has a 56% chance of winning while Guinea's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Nigeria vs Guinea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Nigeria have registered a clean sheet in five of their last six games.

Five of Guinea’s last six AFCON tournament fixtures have featured both teams scoring.

Guinea are without a clean sheet in each of their last 13 games at the AFCON finals.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nigeria vs Guinea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nigeria vs Guinea Predictions 26.06.2019