» » » Osters vs Varbergs Predictions 24.06.2019

Osters vs Varbergs Predictions 24.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
24 Jun 17:00 Osters v Varbergs
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Jun 17:00 Osters v Varbergs 29 34 37 59 41 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.75

Osters welcome Varbergs for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Osters v Varbergs Prediction and Betting Tips.

Osters are 2.56 to win at home against Varbergs, who are 2.76 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Osters has a 29% chance of winning while Varbergs's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Osters vs Varbergs Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Osters vs Varbergs
1xBet Welcome Bonus
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 11:15
Sittard v Willem II 37 29 34 74 26 73 27 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 12:00
Reading v Cardiff 35 29 36 48 52 56 44 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 2.25
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 13:30
Twente v Waalwijk 59 27 14 52 48 53 47 Home Over 2.0
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.87
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace 51 25 24 52 48 42 58 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.55
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:00
St Etienne v Brest 50 21 29 54 46 50 50 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.67
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 14:30
Eintracht Frankfurt v Hoffenheim 40 37 23 62 38 67 33 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.68
View More Betting Tips ⋙