France U21 vs Romania U21 Predictions 24.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 France U21 v Romania U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 France U21 v Romania U21 43 40 17 47 53 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Romania to Score | Odds: 1.70

France U21 welcome Romania U21 for a U-21 Euro 2019 match on . Read on for our France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction and Betting Tips.


France U21 are 2.97 to win at home against Romania U21, who are 6.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 1.77 odds.

Respectively, a home win for France U21 has a 43% chance of winning while Romania U21's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 40 per cent.

France U21 vs Romania U21 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Romania to Score @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on France U21 vs Romania U21
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » France U21 vs Romania U21 Predictions 24.06.2019