Ecuador vs Japan Predictions 24.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
23:00 Ecuador v Japan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23:00 Ecuador v Japan 39 28 33 59 41 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.13

Ecuador welcome Japan for a Copa America match on . Read on for our Ecuador v Japan Prediction and Betting Tips.


Ecuador are 2.28 to win at home against Japan, who are 3.06 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ecuador has a 39% chance of winning while Japan's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Ecuador vs Japan Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.13
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ecuador vs Japan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ecuador vs Japan Predictions 24.06.2019