» » » Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions 23.06.2019

Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions 23.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
23 Jun 19:00 Denmark U21 v Serbia U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23 Jun 19:00 Denmark U21 v Serbia U21 56 17 27 63 37 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.66

Denmark U21 welcome Serbia U21 for a U-21 Euro 2019 match on . Read on for our Denmark U21 v Serbia U21 Prediction and Betting Tips.

Denmark U21 are 1.57 to win at home against Serbia U21, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Denmark U21 has a 56% chance of winning while Serbia U21's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 17 per cent.

Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Denmark U21 vs Serbia U21
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 1


More Today's Betting Tips

12:30
Norwich v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
12:30
Norwich v Chelsea 35 26 39 74 26 65 35 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Dusseldorf v Bayer Leverkusen 36 18 46 76 26 72 28 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.77
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14:30
Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen 45 25 30 61 39 65 35 Under 3.5
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
15:00
Watford v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Watford v West Ham 45 25 30 59 41 63 37 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.61
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Man United v Crystal Palace 67 21 12 55 45 38 62 W1 To Nil
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.14
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15:00
Sheffield Utd v Leicester 38 27 35 55 45 45 55 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.65
View More Betting Tips ⋙