» » » Austria U21 vs Germany U21 Predictions 23.06.2019

Austria U21 vs Germany U21 Predictions 23.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
23 Jun 19:00 Austria U21 v Germany U21
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23 Jun 19:00 Austria U21 v Germany U21 31 19 50 68 32 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 3.0 | Odds: 1.69

Austria U21 welcome Germany U21 for a U-21 Euro 2019 match on . Read on for our Austria U21 v Germany U21 Prediction and Betting Tips.

Austria U21 are 6.50 to win at home against Germany U21, who are 1.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Austria U21 has a 31% chance of winning while Germany U21's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Austria U21 vs Germany U21 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 3.0 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Austria U21 vs Germany U21
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0


More Today's Betting Tips

18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
18:30
Besiktas v Goztepe 61 25 14 47 53 48 52 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.25
19:00
Granada v Sevilla
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Granada v Sevilla 42 25 33 60 40 57 43 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.99
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:00
Setubal v Moreirense 40 32 28 45 55 46 54 1X
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.37
19:30
Koln v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
19:30
Koln v Dortmund 29 17 54 73 27 65 35 W2 & Over 2.5
Pick: W2 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.90
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Aston Villa v Everton 37 34 29 58 42 54 46 1 DNB
Pick: 1 DNB | Odds: 1.63
21:00
Levante v Villarreal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
21:00
Levante v Villarreal 31 31 38 61 39 61 39 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
View More Betting Tips ⋙