Jonkopings vs Trelleborgs Predictions 23.06.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
13:00 Jonkopings v Trelleborgs
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:00 Jonkopings v Trelleborgs 54 28 18 48 52 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.73

Jonkopings welcome Trelleborgs for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Jonkopings v Trelleborgs Prediction and Betting Tips.

Jonkopings are 1.73 to win at home against Trelleborgs, who are 4.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Jonkopings has a 54% chance of winning while Trelleborgs's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Jonkopings vs Trelleborgs Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Jonkopings vs Trelleborgs
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Jonkopings vs Trelleborgs Predictions 23.06.2019